Going for site inspection is not compulsory but necessary. Some investors will like to physically inspect the property they want to invest in while some are content with virtual inspection (Video calls, Videos, pictures). At Platinum Crest, We offer both inspection services
For new smart investors, these are the things you need to know before going for site inspection.
Know what you want.
Ask yourself these questions before you inform your realtor
- How many bedrooms do I want?
- How much space do I need in the property?
- Do I want it furbished or not
- Do I want a land or house?
- What are the property features I want?
Have a budget range stated down. Inform your realtor before going so as to narrow down the viewing options. Your budget should range for the minimum amount to the maximum amount you can put into a property at the moment. Stay true to your budget.
Select a comfortable outfit down to your shoes. You might have to check more than a property before deciding on the one you would like to invest in. You will want to be comfortable when making a Real Estate Investment decision.
Have general questions prepared, then tailor it down to each property you view
Always ask questions…. Your realtor will answer
These are some of the questions you can ask
- What is the estimated ROI (Return on investment) on this property
- How close is this property to the mall, gym etc.
- How is the electricity supply in this environment
- What are the alternative accessible routes to the property